Are you a fan of the popular anime series Naruto? Are you looking for a comprehensive guide on how to watch Naruto? If so, you’ve come to the right place! This article will provide everything you need to know about watching Naruto, from the basics to some of the more advanced tips and tricks to help make your viewing experience the best it can be. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the show or just curious about what all the fuss is about, this guide will walk you through each step of the way. You’ll learn the best places to stream the series, how to properly watch the episodes in order, and even get some insight into the various arcs and character development. So, get ready to become a true Naruto fan with this comprehensive guide!
How Should I Watch Naruto?
The best way to watch Naruto is through streaming services such as Crunchyroll or Funimation. Both of these services provide access to the full series, as well as a wide selection of other anime titles, for a reasonable fee. You can also purchase the DVD/Blu-ray box sets to own the series if you prefer physical media.
Overview Of The Naruto Series
- First things first, let’s discuss the basics of the series. Naruto is an original anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto that first aired in 2002. It’s a shōnen series, meaning it’s targeted towards young men and follows the adventures of a young boy named Naruto Uzumaki who dreams of becoming the next Hokage.
- The series follows Naruto as he grows up and trains at the Ninja Academy to become the world’s next great ninja, as well as his relationships with his friends and family along the way. The series is broken up into multiple story arcs, with each arc following a different plot line and set of characters.
- The series is separated into two different types of arcs: the story arcs and the filler arcs. Story arcs are the ones where the plot moves forward, while filler arcs are the ones that don’t move the plot forward at all and are used to expand on the characters, world, and aspects of the plot that aren’t otherwise focused on.
- Most arcs are a combination of both story and filler arcs, with the story arcs being the bigger, more important arcs and the filler arcs being the smaller, more inconsequential arcs.
Where To Watch Naruto?
- Now that we have an overview of the series, let’s talk about where to watch Naruto. First off, if you have a subscription to a streaming service that includes it, you can watch the series on Netflix.
- However, the only season of the series currently on Netflix is the first season, so if you want to watch the rest of the series, you’ll need to find another place to watch it.
- If you prefer to enjoy your anime on the big screen, you can go to your local movie theater and, in some cases, watch episodes of Naruto all day long (although this might get pricey!).
- If you don’t have a local movie theater that has Naruto playing, you can always rent or buy the series online.
Watching Naruto In Order
- Now, let’s talk about how to watch Naruto in order. If you’re an old fan of the series who has seen the entire series already, then you can skip this section. However, if you’re new to the series and have yet to watch it all, then this is the section for you.
- Naruto is broken up into multiple story arcs, each containing anywhere from a few to a couple of dozen episodes. To watch Naruto in order, you’ll want to follow a specific schedule that will ensure you’re watching each arc at the right time and in the correct order.
- The first thing you’ll want to do is find the story arc that you want to start with. From there, you’ll want to go to a website like Naruto Wiki to get a full list of all the episodes contained in that arc. Once you have a list of all the episodes, you can watch them in any order you want.
Understanding The Different Arcs
- Now, let’s talk about the different arcs. As we discussed above, each story arc follows a different plot line and contains different characters. While some of these arcs are more important than others, all of them help to tell the story of Naruto, so it’s important to watch them all in order. Let’s take a look at each story arc and discuss its importance in the series.
- Academy Arc – The first story arc of the series is the Academy Arc, which follows Naruto and his training at the Ninja Academy and his relationships with his friends and classmates. This arc is important to watch because it introduces the world of Naruto, as well as sets up many of the series’ recurring themes.
- Chunin Exam Arc – The Chunin Exam Arc follows a group of characters who are taking the Chunin Exams, a series of difficult tests that Ninja take to become Chunin (a rank between being a ninja and being a high-ranking officer). This arc is important to watch because it introduces many of the series’ recurring characters and themes, as well as a couple of side characters that play a larger role in later arcs.
- Sasuke Retrieval Arc – The Sasuke Retrieval Arc follows Naruto and his friends as they try to save Sasuke, one of Naruto’s childhood friends, from becoming an evil, villainous ninja. This arc is important to watch because it introduces a recurring villain and his henchmen, as well as many of the series’ recurring themes.
- Kakashi Retrieval Arc – The Kakashi Retrieval Arc follows Naruto and his friends as they try to save Kakashi, one of Naruto’s friends and a high-ranking officer in the Ninja force, from becoming an evil, villainous ninja. This arc is important to watch because it introduces the series’ main antagonist, as well as his henchmen.
- Gaara Retrieval Arc – The Gaara Retrieval Arc follows Naruto and his friends as they try to save Gaara, the ruler of a city and one of Naruto’s friends, from becoming an evil, villainous ninja. This arc is important to watch because it introduces another recurring villain and his henchmen, as well as another recurring theme.
Character Development In Naruto
- Now, let’s talk about character development. While we’ve gone over all of the different story arcs, it’s important to keep in mind that the series isn’t just about those story arcs.
- No, the series is about all of the characters, and how they develop throughout the course of the series. So, even if you’re only interested in a few of the arcs, you can still enjoy the series as a whole.
- That being said, if you want to get the most out of the series, you should try to watch as many of the arcs as possible.
- This will help you to get a better feel for the characters as they change and develop over time, making the series more enjoyable and less confusing as a whole.
Tips And Tricks For Watching Naruto
- Now that we’ve discussed everything you need to know about watching Naruto, let’s talk about some tips and tricks that can help make watching it even better. – First off, if you’re watching Naruto online, we recommend that you watch it on official sources like Crunchyroll or Hulu (where it’s called Naruto Shippuden).
- These are the best places to watch Naruto online because they have official translations and subtitles that won’t mess up or be incorrect like some other sites. – Another tip for watching the series is to skip the filler arcs.
- While they can be helpful in expanding on the series’ themes, characters, and the world, they aren’t necessary to follow the story and sometimes don’t even tie into the main story at all. So, if you’re looking for a shorter way to watch the series, we recommend skipping the filler arcs.
- Last but not least, make sure to watch the Japanese versions of the episodes. There are English versions of the series out there, but they’re usually badly translated and don’t contain the original Japanese music and voices. So, if you want to watch the series as it was originally made, stick to the Japanese episodes.
Are you ready to dive into the world of Naruto? If so, this guide will make it easy for you to do so. No matter what level of experience you have with the series, this guide will help you get the most out of your time watching the series. From where to watch the series to how to follow its story arc, this guide has everything you need to know. So, get ready to become a true Naruto fan!