Amazon Student offers college students special privileges when shopping on Amazon.com. These benefits extend to your Amazon account, and you can update your profile at any time by providing proof of enrollment. Setting up your Amazon account as a student saves you money, streamlines your purchases, and ensures that you get the most out of the program. If you’re a college student but forgot to register as such with Amazon, don’t worry! It’s easy to update your account with proof of enrollment. Once you do, you’ll have access to all the perks of being a student at almost any university. You’ll also be able to take advantage of exclusive deals on textbooks and other learning materials. Keep reading to learn more about how to change your Amazon account from a non-student to a Student so that you can start saving big!
Playing casino online is a great way to enjoy your favorite games without having to leave the comfort of your home. To get started, you’ll need to find a reputable online casino. Once you’ve found one, you’ll need to create an account and make a deposit. Depending on the casino, you may have the option to play for free or use real money. If you decide to use real money, you’ll have access to a variety of games, including slots, blackjack, roulette, and more. After you’ve made your deposit and selected your game, all you have to do is place your bets and enjoy! It’s important to remember to play responsibly and to set limits on your betting. This way, you can ensure you’re having a safe and enjoyable experience. So if you’re ready to try your luck, why not give online casino a go?
How to Change Your Amazon Account to Student
- Go to Amazon.com and click on the Student tab on the top left of the page.
- Once you are on the Student tab, click on ‘My Account’ in the middle of the screen.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can update your personal information, including your e-mail address if you prefer not to use your college address as your Amazon account.
- Click ‘Update Account’ at the bottom of this page to change your account status from a non-student to a student at any university you attend or have attended in the past four years (you do not need to be currently enrolled).
- After clicking ‘Update Account’, confirm that you want to change your account status by clicking ‘Yes, I want my Amazon account changed from Non-Student to Student’ and then click ‘Submit Update’ at the bottom of this page.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that your Amazon account has been updated with proof of enrollment from any college or university you attended within four years (or any time frame for which you have submitted proof).
- The next time you shop on Amazon, select “Your Orders” under “Your Account” in the upper right corner and select “Manage Payment Options.” Select “Payment Methods” and then select “Credit Card.” You will now see an option titled: “I have a student Amazon.com account.” If you click on this option, you will be able to select “Yes, I want to pay using my student Amazon.com account” and then enter your pin number and your payment information.
- You will not have access to all of the benefits of being a student member until you start purchasing items that are eligible for Prime shipping (which includes most textbooks). Until then, if you want to receive free shipping on any order of $25 or more, keep track of the amount of money spent on eligible items by using the Amazon Student Deals program.
What Happens When You’re an Amazon Student?
Free Month of Prime Membership
Many college students are already taking advantage of Amazon Prime membership because of the free two-day shipping and other benefits. However, if you’re a new member, it might be worth your while to log back into your account and change it to the student. This way, you can take advantage of an exclusive offer that allows you to get a free month of Prime membership if you’re a student. Keep in mind that you must select the “One Semester” option when changing your account to the student. This means that your account will revert back to “non-student” after your semester ends and you can still keep the free month of Prime!
Access to Exclusive Deals and Discounts
As a student member of Amazon’s Amazon Student program, you can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on select items. These deals are especially helpful for college students looking for electronics such as laptops, smart home devices, and more. You can find these deals on the Amazon Student landing page, which also includes a “What’s New” section where you can discover special new discounts. Another way to find these exclusive deals is to search for them directly in the Amazon app.
30-Day Return Policy
If you’re worried about buying expensive electronics, books or other items, don’t fret! As a member of Amazon’s Amazon Student program, you’ll have access to the program’s special 30-day return policy. This means that you can return items after one month if you decide you don’t like them or they don’t fit your needs. This policy makes it easy to buy items like laptops and other computer accessories, knowing that you have plenty of time to change your mind.
Unlimited Cloud Storage for Photos
As an Amazon Student member, you’ll also have access to unlimited cloud storage for photos! This makes it easy to quickly upload and store images from your smartphone or camera. You can also use this storage to back up your computer files, making it easy to protect your data from loss. This feature is especially helpful for college students who take a lot of pictures with their phones!
College is an exciting time for young people. It’s when many people decide to follow their passions and dreams and make a career out of what they love. Unfortunately, this can also be a stressful time in life because of the high costs that come with attending college. Fortunately, Amazon Student makes it easy to save money while shopping. If you’re not already taking advantage of this program, then you should change your Amazon account to “student” and start saving big!
Why should I join Amazon Student?
The Amazon Student program is a way for students to save money by shopping on Amazon. You can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts, as well as a 30-day return policy and unlimited photo storage.
How do I join Amazon Student?
You can sign up for the program by going to the Amazon Student landing page, which can be found at amazonstudent.com/join. Sign up with a valid .edu email address and answer a few questions about your academic year, including your major and how many credits you’ll be taking in the upcoming semester or year. You’ll then receive an email from Amazon that includes information about the program and how to get started!
What if I already have an account with Amazon?
If you already have an account with Amazon, you won’t need to change anything! Simply log into your existing account using your .edu email address and password, then enter your student number when prompted during sign-up on the landing page of amazonstudent.com/join (the number will appear once you complete registration). You will no longer receive any student offers or discounts through this new account!